DevOps System Engineer
Devops System Engineer
Column Technologies AppDynamics | Washington, DC
Our DevOps practice is growing rapidly and we have multiple immediate needs for consultants to assist with Presales, Training, and Implementation efforts for AppDynamics solution.
With AppDynamics, clients have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. AppDynamics enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. Please reach out to me if you are interested - [email protected]
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join the Highmetric team. The role will require extensive Unix/Linux systems experience, very strong grasp of networking , exposure to database technology , software developmen t experience with Java , scripting experience with Python, Ruby, Perl or PHP , understanding of JVM internals, cloud infrastructure, and performance monitoring experience.
The ideal candidate will have a solid infrastructure base, and is equally comfortable in a client-consulting facing role collaborating with various internal or external teams troubleshooting and fixing problems encountered by customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Presales Demo and Proof of Value for prospective clients
- Teach AppDynamics using provided or custom syllabus
- Conduct requirements analysis sessions and customer workshops
- Installation and configuration AppDynamics solution
- Implement integration points to third party solutions
- Assist the Frontline Support when not working on active projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Four year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Good communication skills and ability to work on their own or within a team
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methods are nice to have
BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus Incentives, Growth, Top Notch Training, Mentorship, Ping pong, Snacks, Nerf battles, MacBook Air, Paid Internet and Phone Monthly, Corporate Credit Card