Column’s Technologies is continuing to grow at a rapid pace and we have two openings on our DevOps Delivery team. Looking for consultants (full-time, salaried positions) in the New York area to assist with implementations, pre-sales, and training of our AppDynamics solutions- Application Performance Management software.
If you enjoy traveling and working with code while boosting performance of various Java & .Net applications, this job is for you! AppDynamics knowledge is not necessary, we will train you on the app.
If you are interested, please apply online or send your resume to [email protected]
- Good Communication skills and ability to work on own or within a team
- Good understanding of Windows and UNIX environments and Scripting: UNIX: Linux Red hat, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, CentoOS, Ubuntu
- You also need to have exposure to various databases, web servers, basic networking, and any exposure to AppDynamics is a strong plus.
- Willing to Travel on a regular bases
- A basic understanding of UNIX, Programming, Networking and databases are what we are looking for.
You will be employed at Column Technologies as a Junior or Mid-Level AppDynamics\Puppet\ServiceNow ITOM Engineer for presales and post sales to architect, deploy, support, and train users in the product to our growing nationwide customer base. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Presales Demo and Proof of Value for prospective customers.
- Teach DevOps (AppDynamics and/or Puppet and/or SN-ITOM) solution using provided or custom syllabus
- Configuration of DevOps solutions
- Installation and configuration AppDynamics, Puppet, ServiceNow ITOM solution
- Implement integration points to third party solutions
- Provide technical assistance on pre-sales calls and demos
- Provide maintenance tips for the AppDynamics, Puppet, and ServiceNow ITOM solution
- Assist the Frontline Support when not working on active projects
- You will primarily serve our customers who are located in your region but travel will be required based on project needs. All training will be supplied by Column.
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field
Candidates must be willing and able to:
- Work remotely (usually from home) or on Client Sites much or most of the time, coordinating with managers and colleagues who are dispersed over a wide geographic area
- Travel is a requirement
- We offer a competitive base salary
- The best training in the industry
- An open working environment
- Full benefits
- $ for your phone + internet
- A corporate credit card
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran